Kimoby develops and offers a cloud-based communication platform that enables business instant messaging for improved team collaboration and exceptional customer service. We rank no. 51 on the 2020 Growth List (formerly the Growth 500), the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Kimoby has been active in the auto dealership industry since 2013 but has since grown to include retail, human resource departments, power sports, property management, as well as healthcare and retirement homes. We are well established throughout Canada and the US while continuing our commitment to sustainable growth, rather than growth at all costs. We value doing more with less and challenging our team to find innovative solutions. Kimoby is made up of passionate people who love to work hard and play hard.
Do you have what it takes to join our passionate and talented team of individuals?
We’re looking for a result-driven individual to join our sales team. The Account Executive will generate leads, present Kimoby's platform with web demos, and follow-up on budgetary estimates and proposals to close the sale. A self-starting attitude with business development and lead generation abilities will help the candidate exceed budgetary targets and benefit from salary bonuses.
- Contact potential customers by outbound sales calls or emails.
- Present Kimoby solution to potential clients through web demos.
- Listen to the needs of clients in order to provide suitable services.
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, authority.
- Prepare proposals.
- Record all client sales activities and follow-up requirements in Kimoby’s CRM (Hubspot).
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with clients and stay aware of every opportunity to sell future services.
- Maintain relationships with partners.
- Generate own leads.
- Prospect leads in newly developed industries.
- Meet monthly and quarterly goals.
- Any other task pertaining to sales activities.
- You must be completely fluent in English, no ifs, ands, or buts. You know the ins and outs of English and feel comfortable presenting in this language.
- 2-5 years of experience in Saas sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and result-oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Organized with strong time management skills.
- Persistent with a sense of urgency.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive base salary with an uncapped commission structure and aggressive accelerators at 100% quota attainment.
- A flexible work schedule, because work-life balance is important to all of us!
- Possibility of working remotely, with a $500 stipend to set up.
- A dynamic team whose members always strive to surpass themselves.
- Abundant challenges and projects.
- Access to beautiful offices in the heart of Quebec City’s St. Roch neighborhood, accessible by public transport. Only a short walk away from top restaurants and attractions.
- Employer-paid parking or bus pass. No need to hunt for parking!
- Group insurance coverage from day one, which includes telemedicine for your convenience.
- Access to a network of private health clinics in your city.
- A robust retirement plan with Wealthsimple that includes employer contributions:
- 2% after 6 months
- 5% after 4 years
- One-month sabbatical leave every 4 years. Enjoy!
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please submit your application today! We will consider any combination of relevant studies and experience.